Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Favorite Edible Items!


Today I added another item to one of my favorite edible items! Almond Joy candy bars :)

One of the presents Justin got me for Valentine's Day was a box of chocolates. Story behind this box of chocolates is that his grandfather before he passed away always gave his mom and his grandmother a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day. Justin wanted to start this tradition with our family and I was elated because I do LOVE chocolate! I can't wait for Elizabeth to start getting her own box of chocolates from Daddy too.

One of my favorite chocolates inside the box was the coconut covered in chocolate. Justin doesn't like coconut so he made sure to leave those for me....... "How nice of him" ha-ha! But, oddly enough those turned out to be the ones I enjoyed the most. Today I took a trip to Wal-Mart to get a few items for my "mother's" meatloaf recipe (which I must say is fabulous!) and I came upon the $1 dollar snack size snickers, almond joys, and reese's packages. My love of coconut, almonds and chocolate made me fully believe I would find the almond joy delicious. I grabbed a couple packages and headed towards the checkout! Of course, I had far too many items that were not on my list that some how managed to make it into the cart. I think Elizabeth put it in there without me looking. :) As I drove off, I opened the package of the mini almond joys and took my first bite. "Pure bliss"! YUMMY!!!! I did manage to grab Justin a few snack size snicker's and I am making him a "completely homemade dinner". Which will be ready for him when he gets home from work.

Because of this new love, I have decided to make Wednesday's "Must try day". I will post one of my favorite edible items from the day/week and hopefully you will post your favorite too!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment