Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fried and Saucy!!

After Justin got home from work he told me we needed to go for a drive. I didn't know where we needed to go, but he reminded me that he in fact does read my blog and he remembered that yesterday was "Must Try Tuesday". Once E woke up we got in the car and went for a ride and somehow managed to end up at Slim Chicken's. As many of you may or may not know, I went through a phase in my life where I was literally afraid to eat "fried" foods; and as a result I've never tried Slims, nor the fabulous Slim Sauce. Slim's is now a new favorite of mine. Delicious! If you haven't been, it is a must visit!

The past few days have been a little rough in our house! One reason being sickness. Elizabeth has come down with bronchitis and now I have developed something too. Nothing like a little one to teach you to keep on trucking. It is quite amazing because she has yet to act like her sickness bother's her too much. Now that we have started her on the breathing treatments, she is coughing more than she was, which scared me half to death. The doctor said it was completely normal and would infact help her heal. She's a trooper! Medicine seems to be helping both of us, thanks to Daddy for picking it up, but sheer exhaustion has set in.

Realization.....Over the years I have become someone who thrives on making other people happy, and at times it is at the expense of my own happiness. I try to live in a world of butterflies, but life is not always roses and rainbows, but one thing I do know is that the joy a child brings to your life can never be replaced nor removed. Her eyes when she see's her Daddy can bring tears to my eyes and I can never give her enough kisses. Elizabeth is my rainbows and butterflies :)

After visiting the doctor yesterday, Elizabeth is now at 11lbs 11 ounces and nearing 26 inches long. We are still struggling with the issue of her getting too long for 0 to 3 but too skinny for 3 to 6 months. Looks like we might just be wearing baggy clothes as we put some more weight on :)

Much Love! Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment