Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blessings

It truly is amazing how a baby changes everything.

Amazing how....
  • A full pee pee diaper excites me
  • The sound of your daughter laughing can bring tears to your eyes
  • I sit and listen to my husband talking to his daughter during bathtime and smile
  • Elizabeth grabbing at her toys makes me want to whip out the video camera
  • I could sit and just stare at her all day long
  • I don't mind her explosive reactions to food whether it be mouth or bottom ha-ha!
  • She brightens everyday and fills our hearts with joy

I could go on and on and on..... Justin and I are blessed beyond measure. She is our angel! I know she was brought into our lives for a divine purpose and I can't wait to see what all God has in store for her precious little life. Everyday is a new adventure and every moment is one we treasure!

~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment