Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The wheels on the bus go round and round!

Life never happens as one plans, but it turns out better than expected...

Elizabeth was born on November 12th, and for nearly two weeks before her birth I was homebound. This resulted in me having to take incompletes in the two courses I was taking in Graduate School... Needless to say being a stay-at-home-mom, doesn't actually provide a whole lot of extra-time for school work, so I am really just now getting started on the three assignments I have left before I can close the door to graduate school for now. As many of you may know, I entered the Higher Education graduate program last fall expecting that I could do school, a GA position and be a Mommy... Boy oh boy was I crazy! On top of that, I realized that I missed the classroom and so desired to teach again. Right after Christmas I withdrew from Graduate School and I working to finish my teaching licensure, but before I can cross that bridge, I must finish these assignments. Boo hoo!


Just thought I'd share a little burden on my shoulders for now, but soon I will be finished!

Elizabeth is growing each and every day and I think she is beginning to think that her stuffed animals are her "friends". :)

With love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment