Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello All,

I am Justin. This is my first and quite possibly last post on here : ) Just kidding. My wife just read her first post to me so I wanted to join in. She is absolutely right, there is a ton of snow outside and this brings even more entertainment for us. She has worked very hard on setting up this site and I'm sure she will continue to keep everyone very informed. Side note: She is proudly yelling that Elizabeth just took her pacifier out all by herself. Ohhh the proud moments of parenthood. I hope you are all having a great day and look forward to these blogs. Occasionally, I will get on and add some spice and laughter to the blog. Side note pt 2: Today is my Megan's birthday and I want to wish her a very happy birthday. She is my best friend and the love of my life! Again, have a great day and enjoy the snow if you are in Northwest Arkansas. If you are not, then you are missing out on loads of fun!!

God Bless

- Justin

1 comment:

  1. Megan I didn't know it was your birthday!!! I am sorry I missed it; happy (late) birthday!

    ReplyDelete